New Gambas on Suse
Rolf-Werner Eilert
2017-07-20 13:35:39 UTC
Hi folks,

Now that the next version of Gambas is en route, I wonder whether it
will come on Suse Leap 42.2 automatically, as there are lots of updates
to Gambas each time I update the system.

Or will I have to compile myself, as I was used to do on my older systems?

Thank you for your insight!

Regards

Rolf
Matti
2017-07-20 13:49:00 UTC
Hi Rolf,

someone is putting the Gambas updates into the Suse repo. Why should there be an exception with 3.10?
We'll see soon...

Matti