IconView strange behavior.
Gianluigi
2017-07-04 08:40:15 UTC
Or I did not understand how it works or ...

If I set Editable property on true, I expect to be able to change the icon
text and receive the Rename event to complete with Move.

This does not happen in Trunk 8113, should I report it as an error?

Regards
Gianluigi
Fabien Bodard
Fabien Bodard
Gianluigi
2017-07-04 11:33:01 UTC
Hi Fabien,

I attach the rename test as required.

Regards
Gianluigi
Post by Fabien Bodard
can you send an example ?
Fabien Bodard
2017-07-06 20:19:24 UTC
You need to call the function Rename of the item.

Public Sub IconView1_MouseUp()

if Mouse.Right then IconView1.Current.Rename

End
Post by Gianluigi
Hi Fabien,
I attach the rename test as required.
Regards
Gianluigi
Post by Fabien Bodard
can you send an example ?
Fabien Bodard
Gianluigi
2017-07-06 21:59:54 UTC
Hi Fabien,
thank you very much.

Damn I should have understood it on my own :-(

Regards
Gianluigi
Post by Gianluigi
Hi Fabien,