Gridview
Buster Seven
2015-12-09 08:44:53 UTC
I use to be able to do this code GridView1.Font.Strikeout = True
and the row in the gridview would be strikedout but it no longer works
any ideas.

[System]
Gambas=3.8.3
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.16.0-38-generic
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela
Desktop=MATE
Theme=Gtk
Language=en_AU.UTF-8
Memory=3806M

[Libraries]
Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11301.0
Curl=libcurl.so.4.3.0
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.7.6
GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.204.0
GTK+2=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.23
GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.1000.8
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0
Poppler=libpoppler.so.44.0.0
QT4=libQtCore.so.4.8.6
QT5=libQt5Core.so.5.2.1
SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4

[Environment]
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-fJFsDYEYt1,guid=55c82620eff601a2ac233aa3566759b3
DEFAULTS_PATH=/usr/share/gconf/mate.default.path
DESKTOP_SESSION=mate
DISPLAY=:0.0
GB_GUI=gb.qt4
GDMSESSION=mate
GDM_XSERVER_LOCATION=local
GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL=/run/user/1000/keyring-y01wld
GNOME_KEYRING_PID=2008
GPG_AGENT_INFO=/run/user/1000/keyring-y01wld/gpg:0:1
HOME=/home/<hostname>
LANG=en_AU.UTF-8
LOGNAME=<hostname>
MANDATORY_PATH=/usr/share/gconf/mate.mandatory.path
MATE_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID=this-is-deprecated
MDMSESSION=mate
MDM_LANG=en_AU.UTF-8
MDM_XSERVER_LOCATION=local
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games
PWD=/home/<hostname>
SESSION_MANAGER=local/<hostname>:@/tmp/.ICE-unix/1382,unix/<hostname>:/tmp/.ICE-unix/1382
SHELL=/bin/bash
SSH_AGENT_PID=1916
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/run/user/1000/keyring-y01wld/ssh
TEXTDOMAIN=im-config
TEXTDOMAINDIR=/usr/share/locale/
TZ=:/etc/localtime
USER=<hostname>
USERNAME=<hostname>
WINDOWPATH=8
XAUTHORITY=/home/<hostname>/.Xauthority
XDG_CONFIG_DIRS=/etc/xdg/xdg-mate:/etc/xdg
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=MATE
XDG_DATA_DIRS=/usr/share/mate:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/:/usr/share/mdm/
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/1000
XDG_SEAT=seat0
XDG_SESSION_COOKIE=139d2632112d070b9e811bbc561842ce-1449613740.958271-1038001112
XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP=mate
XDG_SESSION_ID=c1
XDG_VTNR=8
Rolf-Werner Eilert
2015-12-09 08:54:45 UTC
Post by Buster Seven
I use to be able to do this code GridView1.Font.Strikeout = True
and the row in the gridview would be strikedout but it no longer works
any ideas.
I just had this problem a few days ago, and after searching for a long
time it turned out that I had a lost line with

GridView.Data.Text = ....

before the line

GridView.Data.RichText = ....

Maybe a similar thing in your case? Or just try

GridView.Data.RichText = "<s>" & myText & "</s>"

Regards
Rolf

Buster Seven
2015-12-12 04:51:31 UTC
Its not exacly how i want to fix it but i can handle that
so is this no longer how it's ment to work?

Thanks

Fabien Bodard

a***@gmail.com
2015-12-12 06:41:01 UTC
Post by Rolf-Werner Eilert
Post by Buster Seven
I use to be able to do this code GridView1.Font.Strikeout = True
and the row in the gridview would be strikedout but it no longer works
any ideas.
I just had this problem a few days ago, and after searching for a long
time it turned out that I had a lost line with
GridView.Data.Text = ....
before the line
GridView.Data.RichText = ....
Maybe a similar thing in your case? Or just try
GridView.Data.RichText = "<s>" & myText & "</s>"
Regards
Rolf
Always, check Font.Styles that it does support strikeout.
B Bruen <***@gnail.com (sort of)>

Charlie
2015-12-12 09:53:16 UTC
This works for me:-
/Public Sub Form_Open()
Dim sNetwork As String
With GridView1
.Columns.Count = 1
.Rows.Count = 1
End With
GridView1[0, 0].text = "Hello"
GridView1[0, 0].Font.Strikeout = True
End/

Buster Seven
2015-12-13 00:45:47 UTC
ok so what i found was first you have to set the text
then the strikeout
What i was doing was
if canceled
gridview1.font.strikeout=true
end

gridview1[0,0].text="hello"

this used to work for me and over the whole row

now i have to set each column :-(

anyway thanks for the example
--
http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/Gridview-tp54834p54927.html