[Gambas-user] make installation package
mikeB
2017-07-23 16:50:33 UTC
Greetings all,

I have created a Gambas project - after creating a "Make Executable"
file it will run as expected on the

development system BUT when I try to make a installation package it says
that "makepkg" and "makeself"

files are missing.

Doing a system search - the "makepkg" is on the system but not the
"makeself".

It will go ahead and make the setup file but when you install it on
another system it will not activate.

I am assuming that missing the make file is the problem or maybe I don't
understand if I need to add

any "Extra Dependance" files (I.E. the runtime files or ???)

From what I have read the "make Installation package" automatically
includes the Gambas runtime files?

By the way - this software is great for us old VB coders - if only I
could figure out how to re-distribute a project.

Thanks for any and all help and have a great day,

mB