[Gambas-user] Undo/Redo logic.
Gianluigi
2017-07-18 12:05:47 UTC
In addition to what Gambas already provides for some controls, I would like
to implement undo/redo on the whole project level.
I tried to understand the logic of Gambas's IDE, unfortunately without
success.
Which is the right way forward.

Regards
Gianluigi
Julio Sanchez
2017-07-18 17:31:27 UTC
Gianluigi:

I leave you an example where you can see the use of the Command pattern to
do and undo. Hope this can help you.

http://jsbsan.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/patron-command-implementar-deshacer-y.html

Regards

Julio
Gianluigi
2017-07-18 20:30:58 UTC
Hi Julio,
only now I could take a look.
It looks like a very interesting code.
As soon as possible I go to study it, then I'll let you know.
Thank You very much.

Regards
Gianluigi